- The 3-G rule refers to ‘Getestet, Geimpft, Genesen’ (tested, vaccinated, recovered) and must be maintained during the entire stay. We always ask you to have a current, valid proof with you. Test certificates of children are only required from the age of 12.
- PCR tests are possible free of charge for our guests at the Ferry Porsche Congress in Zell am See by appointment. Registration
- From 15.09.21 antigen tests are valid only 24h (former 48h). Free 24h quick tests are available at the reception any time.
- All employees of the HAIDVOGL COLLECTION comply with the 3-G regulations.
- For external guests the 3-G rule and registration requirement also applies.
- In public places, on public transport, in retail and other service areas and in museums, it is compulsory to wear a FFP2-masks indoors.
- All SPA treatments take place and our pools are open. Guided infusions at the sauna are currently not permitted – however, you are welcome to use our sauna independently with your family/fellow travellers.
- Please take care of hygiene (wash and disinfect your hands several times a day, etc.) and a reasonable distance to other guests.
- We kindly ask you to respect the checkout time & room release at 11.00 AM to ensure the cleaning & disinfection intervals which are needed to prepare our rooms perfectly for the next guests.
*valid from 19. September 2021
We guarantee check-in at 3:00 p.m. If you arrive earlier and the room is already ready, you can of course move into the room. Otherwise we would be happy to offer you our bathing bag to bridge the waiting time so that you can relax in our MAVIDA SPA. On the day of departure, we ask you to vacate the room by 11:00 a.m. However, if you don't want your vacation to end yet, you can still use our MAVIDA SPA free of charge all day long.
After booking, following cancellation conditions apply:
- up to 14 days before arrival - free cancellation possible
- up to 10 days before arrival - 40% cancellation fee
- up to 7 days before arrival - 70% cancellation fee
- up to 6 days before arrival - 90% cancellation fee
The cancellation costs are calculated from the total price.
You are welcome to book cancellation insurance with us.
Please note: For the non refundable "Early Bird rate", free cancellation or changes are not possible from the time of booking.
With regard to special conditions due to the current COVID-19 regulations, our team is available to answer any questions you may have.
A free cancellation (100%) is possible until 12 weeks before arrival. Until this time, the hotel must have received a written declaration of rescission.
After this date, the rooms can be reduced and canceled as follows:
- up to 6 weeks before the first day of arrival: 20% of the originally booked number of rooms
- up to 4 weeks before the first day of arrival: 10% of the originally booked number of rooms
- up to 2 weeks before the first day of arrival: 5% of the originally booked number of rooms
Afterwards, all cancellations will be fully charged. The basis for calculating the cancellation fees is the contractually booked service.
Ski passes are conveniently available in winter at the hotel reception. The price is the same as you would pay at the mountain railway ticket office. We are happy to put the ski passes on your room bill, there is a €2 deposit for the use of the keycard. After the skiing fun, you can return the expired ski card directly at the valley station at the machine or have it reactivated at the hotel reception for a new day of skiing. We kindly ask you to note that a photo ID is required to determine the age of children.
Winter vacation simple and convenient. In the nearby Bründl Sports ski rental and ski shop you will find everything for your perfect day of skiing. Benefit from a 12% discount when booking online with our ski rental partner Bründl Sports.
In addition, the Zell am See ski school comes to us every day and you can book your ski lessons simply and easily.
Are you arriving early and your room is not ready? You are welcome to use the wellness area free of charge before you move into your room. On the day of departure, we ask you to vacate the room by 11:00 a.m. However, if you don't want your vacation to end yet, you can still use our MAVIDA SPA free of charge all day long.